Friday, November 7, 2008

welcome to our blog!

It was so great to be able to share so many of the details of our wedding planning, celebrations and pictures via our wedding website that we decided to start a family blog to keep in touch as we continue to grow our family and experience life together.

Some really huge things have happened since our wedding only 2 short months ago ...


  • the Philadelphia Phillies won the World Series for the 2nd time ever (last time in 1980)

  • Liam Paul Wikerd was born (the same day as the Phillies big win!) to Justin & Andrea!!!
  • Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the U.S. (YEAHHHH!!!!!!)

  • Farrukh & Shayma's second son was born TODAY! "Saleem Farrukh Kazmi"

Stay tuned as we continue to update our blog with stories, pictures and links.
a + k

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Love your blog background. Very pretty!

I was supposed to go into Philly the day of the parade. I heard it was insanity so I stayed at home for fear of being stuck in all that traffic.

The Klein Family said...

Yay! Blogfest....I am so glad you guys have a blog. I can't wait for more Brantley Family updates :)